Tuesday 27 August 2013

2C-E anyone ?
One of the most interesting chemicals I've had the chance to ingest.








 There's a lot to say about the 2C-E experience,
manic and confusing at its peak , pleasant and welcoming with a feeling of real serenity are all present throughout the whole experience.
Its a tough one to handle and needs to be treated with respect, I've had my arse handed to me a few times on this substance and every time I go back I know how much caution I have to treat this with.



 

A 2C-E trip can be hard to integrate, there's usually quite a lot to take in from it like alien emotions to closeted feelings of regret and anger to joy and hopefulness.
There's no doubt that its a colourful, immerseful trip what gets better every time, as long as its not abused.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment